Litchfield Price - They took £495.00 from my account no refund

£495.00 taken from my MBNA credit card no refund of ppi

Litchfield Price - Paid money to them in September 2014

Just got my £495 back, I paid through my credit card was told on Friday to use "section 75" which is the governing body , sent an email cover note and by Monday got a email saying I was to be refunded back whole amount, very happy but shame it took me nearly 4 years to hear about this

Con men litchfield price

Church St, Pontardawe, Swansea SA8 4JB, UK

was told that they would only take 1pence checking details but took £245 but then heard nothing at all from them and cannot contact them or nobody answering any email etc total con men to be totally avoided . they need the full force of the FSA after them but no doubt as they are all in the same game and the old boys club nothing will ever become of it as they are all as corrupt as each other as were the banks ,building societies that sold the original products they just got a slap on the wrist and told to pay the money back if you get asked for it and it can be proved that they did it wrong

Product or Service Mentioned: Litchfield Price Ppi Claim.

Reason of review: was robed by them.

I liked: Appalling service, Absolutely appauling.

I didn't like: Just told a pck of lies, Very poor communication, Continuous lies, Fake fruad.

Comments

Use section 75 from your credit card company if this was how you made your deposit

I just got my £495 back

Just got my money back from them £495, use section 75 if paid through credit card

Litchfield Price - No PPI claim success or refund of £495 fee

Church St, Pontardawe, Swansea SA8 4JB, UK

After several calls I decided to pay £495 to Litchfield Price as they assure me I had a valid claim for PPI mis-selling. Several years on, no PPi refund and no response to my emails and phone calls requesting the promised refund of my original fee.

I would not advise anyone to use this company as the level of customer service is abysmal, and I wonder if they have had any successful PPI claims.

Has anyone any advice on how to progress a claim against Litchfield Price in order to get a return of fee? This would appear to be a scam so be careful if you use this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Litchfield Price Ppi Claim.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Poor customer service and no refund.

Litchfield Price - Lost £500

After years of faffing about and false promises company mysteriously go bust Not happy

Litchfield Price - Absolutely distusting

1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Lichfield price rang me about ppi i agreed to go with them they took 495 out of my bank every time i tried to get in contact with them nobody was ever there that was 2years ago and I'm still waiting for my 495 refund

Product or Service Mentioned: Litchfield Price Ppi Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Litchfield Price - Simple Review #1490367595

1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I paid an amount of money but have never had any back or results fir PPI

Litchfield Price haven't returned my £495.00 PPI deposit

Church St, Pontardawe, Swansea SA8 4JB, UK

on the 17th November 2014 Litchfield Price rang me and offered to claim back any PPI that I might be owed. They promised that if all the claims were not successful they would return my deposit.

I gave them my parents address where I lived until i was 17 and then the 3 other addresses of the houses that I owned.On March 2016 a chap called David Edwards said that my deposit would be returned as all the claims with Nat West, HSBC and Mercedes were not successful. I emailed and rang them on numerous occasions but kept getting replies from their customer services saying that they would be in touch in under 3 weeks time. In January 2017 I emailed them again saying that I still haven't got a reply from the email of 7 months ago.

I have tried emailing and ringing them again for the last two months but the phone line doesn't seem to be working 0844 5670570 and they don't reply to emails. I still haven't got my deposit back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Litchfield Price Ppi Claim.

I didn't like: Continuous lies.

Comments

They have been supposably dealing with my claim for 3years , I have asked for my money back to no avail , now I can't get hold of them at all , absolutely disgusted , they probably claimed money due to us and never passed it on , they should be investigated !!!!

Litchfield Price - Simple Review #1490264518

Total conmen don't trust them

Litchfield Price PPI Claim

Church St, Pontardawe, Swansea SA8 4JB, UK

Like every one else on here I have been scammed of £495.00. Was advised that only 1p would be taken from credit card, this was approx 2 years ago.

Several E Mails sent no response except to send more forms to be signed, no response on e Mails or telephone. Apart from the financial services authority and the trading standards is there any one else that can be contacted? Some thing really needs to be done about despicable morons like this as it seems as if he will just set up another company and do the same all over again.

Any one have any ideas? This site is also very annoying asking for 100 Words.

Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom #1336362

also had the same from this company exactly as above told was only 1p from creditcard and took £495 reported to swansea police never heard any thing didnt even find out till we got credit bill