Paid them £495.00 October 2015.I was told at the time I was guaranteed at least £7k in PPI.

After numerous phone calls I have now found out they have stopped trading. There must be sum way to get your money back? Somebody must know who they are and where they can be found. We need to get together and sort this mess out.

I know of a man that buys debts. He normally gets results. I had heard they we trading from a normal terraced house in wales somewhere? Has anyone paid them a visit yet?

I could do with this money right now.I have used another well known company to check out my PPI while this Scamming outfit were supposed to be meant to be sorting mine out for me, and they did get me a few quid back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $7000. Litchfield Price needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Litchfield Price.

Comments