Crewe, Cheshire
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Its been 18 months now NO chance of ever getting my £495 back i have paid to LICHFIELD PRICE.

I have sent a court order and a bailiff around to the address on the correspondence in swansea (at an extra cost of £105) according to the occupants of the premises now they say LICHFIELD PRICE do not operate from that address.

Bailiff told me as far as he is aware (hear say) LICHFIELD PRICE ceased to operate as a company in June 2016.

My question is who collects all the mail that goes to their address in Swansea ?(somebody does as I for one have sent lots of letters to this address and I get replies from this address).

But unfortunately the people on the phone however nice and professional they sound THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY CONSCIENCE AT ALL, AND I HOPE ALL THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS GET CONNED OUT OF THEIR HARD EARNED CASH LIKE WE HAVE .

P.S

ROT IN *** LICHFIELD PRICE or better still tell me where you live and I WILL personally pay you a visit.

olly wrote the review because of not as described at Litchfield Price. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $605 and wants Litchfield Price to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Litchfield Price and litchfield price ppi claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Halesowen, England, United Kingdom #1206483

I contacted the legal ombudsman, as they have been named by them on the internet, only the 2 nd company they have done this to. The more people that complain, over 100 by now, and I suggest people do the same, these scumbags should be locked up.